Re: [OM] You know you are in Iowa...

Subject: Re: [OM] You know you are in Iowa...
From: "Clay Nichols" <Clay.Nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 16:20:03 -0400
I know a little bit about mortality. Enjoy yourself. Life is good. Life is
short. Enjoy the wine along the way. You cannot jog your way into immortality.

>>> Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 08/16/09 3:36 PM >>>
Fear not the red meat and cholesterol. <http://thincs.org/>
The membership list will show it's not a crackpot organization.
<http://thincs.org/members.htm>

A backlash to the "conventional wisdom" regarding saturated fat and
cholesterol has begun. Eat your beef. Considering all cause mortality,
the data actually show that the higher your cholesterol the longer you
live. (and this isn't the only paper that shows the same)
<http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736%2801%2905553-2/abstract>

Chuck Norcutt

>>> http://www.greatpix.eu