Re: [OM] question for Doctor Monitor, if he exists

Subject: Re: [OM] question for Doctor Monitor, if he exists
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 19:50:49 -0400
Yikes, pedantic notes accepted and welcomed.  I was the IBM PC/DOS and
OS/2 system test manager where much of this hardware first got
exercised.  I should know the 8086 and 80286 like the back of my hand.
Actually, I did once.  My memory is truly getting feeble, its address
range is declining and uncorrectable multi-bit errors abound.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt