Re: [OM] Moscow seen through an OM

Subject: Re: [OM] Moscow seen through an OM
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 10:52:12 +0200
I am married (and share my home office with my wife) so I am not allowed
to flag up any senoritas or do anything else with them for that matter ;-),

however referring to the wedding in 1985 the wedding parties used to
wander around the city to the most picturesque spots to have their
pictures taken.

http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/gallery/1386629_fPSDZ#65510717_swPfS

Apologies for the scans, I did them hastily for a book I did for my
brothers 50th birthday and meant to have another go one day with the
v700 but have somehow not found the time yet, I have some really nice
pictures of Niagra falls which are higher priority and I really hope the
original films are not to scratched.