Re: [OM] Olympus Power Bounce Grip 2

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Power Bounce Grip 2
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 08:29:51 -0400
That's a good price.  I have two of them.  One I bought new and the
other used from a friend.  I paid more than that and was happy to get
it.  They make it possible to use portable flash units (like the T32s
shown here) outdoors while still maintaining very fast recycle times.
<http://www.chucknorcutt.com/gear/Umbrella%20adapter%20mounted%20on%20tripod%20%232.jpg>
One power pack can supply two flashes if fitted with the Quantum QT-48
"dual output connector".

Chuck Norcutt