Re: [OM] Leica (OT)

Subject: Re: [OM] Leica (OT)
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 08:50:42 -0500

> ISO 1250 maximum? You have go to be kidding me! I know the intended
> use of this camera is usually well-controlled environments, but that is
> still disturbingly limiting.

I'd say that it's 1250 before noise-reduction kicks in.  I can guarantee
that the latest/greatest from Nikon and Canon aren't clean enough to be
usable above 1250 without some form of active noise-reduction.

The buyer of this camera would know how to push things if he/she needed to,
but if 1250 is usable, there isn't very many places where this camera would
be used that 1250 isn't sufficient.

AG