[OM] Iowa Zuikofest August 29 2009

Subject: [OM] Iowa Zuikofest August 29 2009
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 09:23:33 -0500
Here is the official invitation to the Iowa Zuikofest, Saturday, August 29,
2009.

Until further notice, we will be meeting here in Grinnell, Iowa.   Exact
time, and activities haven't been squared away yet, but there will be good
food and photography involved.  Oh, and did I mention coffee? (decaf
available to keep camera shake to a minimum).

If we meet in Grinnell, we'll do a special photographic outing to several
local sites worthy of pointing cameras at.  I'll be sure to notify the
police first so we aren't hauled off for trespassing on one of the sites.

I called and left a message on Tom Scale's cell phone (which rarely gets a
response...), Michael Collins is coming, Joel is planning on coming (and
bring jazz cds with him that we can play on the stereo), I'll be here, of
course, and we'll probably have one more local Olympus user join us.

Once we have the key players settled in on time/place (Michael, Joel, Me)
I'll link to a private webpage on www.zone-10.com giving all the vitals to
you guys.  It would be great if we could have a couple more people show up.

If you decide not to eat my BBQ, I know of a pizza joint....  :)

Bring a roll of film to run through the OM-3Ti.  All participants will have
unfettered access to this camera as well as my entire OM kit.

This is short notice, I know, but that seems to be about the only way we can
pull off these things.  Anybody in surrounding areas that want to come, just
let me know.

Thanks.

AG Schnozz