Re: [OM] SP Systems Power Pack w/T32

Subject: Re: [OM] SP Systems Power Pack w/T32
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 23:23:16 +0100
:-)

Glad someone shared my view!

Piers

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Burnette [mailto:r.burnette@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 17 August 2009 22:53
To: Olympus Camera Discussion

Not any more Piers. That was too good a price not to take advantage of it
($57.72 including shipping). Unit lists for $142.95 + 11.20 shipping from
B&H.) That's right at $100 savings. I picked it up as a spare unit. That
makes four within my family photography business.

Chuck, I assume that one would have to use two Quantum CO3 cables with the
Quantum QT-48 to power a dual T32 setup with the SP power pack. Correct?
What cord are you using to connect the camera to the flash? What cord do you
use to connect the two flashes for simultaneous firing?

Inquiring minds want to know.  ;O)

Robert