Re: [OM] Guru or Flack? [was Another sunset sky from Colorado]

Subject: Re: [OM] Guru or Flack? [was Another sunset sky from Colorado]
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 07:27:47 -0400
I should have remembered DPR's 30 second exposure test on the 5D.  And,
of course, there's no reciprocity failure so the equivalent ISO 400
exposure might be somewhat less than 30 seconds.

On another note, when are you going to tell me what you did to spruce up
my granddaughter's photo.  I thought her skin was too yellow but the
result was otherwise improved.  I saved CH's response but have yet to
try it out.

Chuck Norcutt