Re: [OM] Olympus Power Bounce Grip 2

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Power Bounce Grip 2
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 22:09:05 +0800
Talking about event shots, I found the grip flash a big problem, there is
shadow created on either side of the background. This is much less a issue
with camera mount flash where the flash is just on top of the lens, of
course vertial shots will suffer unless you have a 90° flash bracket
installed. To make it easier I will use bounce flash where possible and T45
certainly has the power I wanted :-)

C.H.Ling