Re: [OM] Guru or Flack? [was Another sunset sky from Colorado]

Subject: Re: [OM] Guru or Flack? [was Another sunset sky from Colorado]
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 18:21:42 -0400
Thanks much!!!  But allowing work and a leak under the sink to interfere
with list time.  What's it coming to here?

I'm embarrassed to note that I almost always forget to reset levels
which is probably the very first step to be taken.  Well, actually, I do
set levels, I guess, when processing raw files.  Exposure, shadow fill
and recovery I think must be roughly equivalent to levels.

I'll have to study this and try it along with CH's method.

Thanks again.

Chuck Norcutt