Re: [OM] Olympus Power Bounce Grip 2

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Power Bounce Grip 2
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 19:46:56 -0400
I've thought of using 5 batteries to keep the voltage up.  But that's
only 6 volts and the voltage is was designed for.  Since the batteries
are in series I don't think you'd get any more current flow than what
you could push through one.  It would raise the output a bit.  As I
noted earlier it makes a 1/2 stop difference in T32 output.

Chuck Norcutt