Re: [OM] Paging Dr. Small Prints--print mess up

Subject: Re: [OM] Paging Dr. Small Prints--print mess up
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 00:17:55 -0300
Yes, thank you Chuck, now I know who Bruce Fraser was.
Searching for his books (I suppose they are not translated), I ended in
these links.
I found them interesting in regard of some issues I have been dealing with.
I'll pass them along just in case, in the order I went from one to another.

< http://forums.adobe.com/thread/454042?tstart=0 >

 <http://www.gballard.net/psd.html >

 <http://www.gballard.net/psd/cmstheory.html >

< http://www.gballard.net/photoshop/srgb_wide_gamut.html >

also, found some still-to-read-further material, on what's been said
here on monitors, with a small objection to the IPS type:

<
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liquid_crystal_display#Active_matrix_technologies

Wish I had some more spare time today.

Fernando.