Re: [OM] Question: Early OM-1?

Subject: Re: [OM] Question: Early OM-1?
From: "jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 07:56:08 -0700
Took me years to realize how nice of girl she was.  I was pretty clueless
in those days.  She politely turned me down and I never heard a word about
me asking afterwards from her or anyone else.  Years later when I picked up
my year book to look for something else I found out that she had been the
Prom Queen that year.  If she had told anyone I would have never heard the
end of it.  That camera launched me into Photography and led me to being a
wedding photographer for a few years where I met my wife at my sister
inlaws wedding but that is another story.  John