Re: [OM] Olympus T28 Twin Macro flash

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus T28 Twin Macro flash
From: "DrT \(George Themelis\)" <drt-3d@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 11:22:52 -0400
Thank you Piers (and others) for this useful information.  Some Olympus
items are not as easy to find as others.  This includes the Adapter 3 (as
you explained) and also the Power Pack 1 and 2.  I will keep an eye for
these Power Packs.  A method to power the modeling lights by the same power
source as the flash would be most welcome however....

George