Re: [OM] Olympus T28 Twin Macro flash

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus T28 Twin Macro flash
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 09:01:50 +0800
You mean you SP pack is a 6V DC device? In this case the high output
voltage/current of your power pack can also speed up the charging but it is
danger to drive the T-32 at such high current. I remember the initial
charging current of T-32 with AA Ni-cd is over 5Amp.

If your SP pack is AC and directly connected to T-32's external input
connector then it will charge fast but you have to note the output voltage
must not exceed 230VAC.

C.H.Ling