Re: [OM] Question: Early OM-1?

Subject: Re: [OM] Question: Early OM-1?
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 08:06:44 -0400
I made a date with a girl once and discovered (through mutual friends)
that she had made dates with 2 other guys for the same night in the same
time slot. Her modus operandi was to decide which would be the "best"
date and cancel the other 2.  "Hey lady.....EABBOS"  (....eat a big bag
of s*#t) :-P
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com