Re: [OM] Olympus T28 Twin Macro flash

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus T28 Twin Macro flash
From: "Ian Manners" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 22:55:42 +1000 (EST)
Hi Piers,

> Good advice, of course, Ian.  But you had better get yours out.  The side
> connector on PBG2 is for the F.AC power supply, and F.AC does indeed put out
> 200v - albeit at 10mA.  In fact I measured 235v on mine, across the outer

You are correct on the side connector, I should have checked the crt dia
before posting instead of going from memory, especially at that time
of night.

<snip> caz it's been answered elsewere.

> Are you not thinking of PBG1, for the QA300/QA310 flashes, which had a HV
> battery pack?

I think I was thinking of a totally different flash grip actually, because
I've never had a BG1, or maybe I just needed to think :-)

Cheers
Ian Manners