Re: [OM] I hope it's the beginning of a trend

Subject: Re: [OM] I hope it's the beginning of a trend
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 17:46:29 +0200
It's funny, I read the review too, but some of things he likes,
especially the absence of a hot shoe and the absence of an optical
viewfinder--especially the latter--make it completely unacceptable for
me. At least if there were a hot shoe one could put a finder in it.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain