Re: [OM] Samigon OM-1TR winder???

Subject: Re: [OM] Samigon OM-1TR winder???
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 09:06:35 +0100
Used to have one - the OM1-TR was also branded Soligor, and was sold as an
"own-brand" in UK by the Jessops chain.  The built-in intervalometer is an
improvement over a Winder 1 or 2 (though with only he preset intervals
available), the optional remote release is nothing more than a latching
push-to-make button switch.  Drawback in my experience is that it drains
batteries when switched on - even when not winding.  And it is not contoured
to fit the OM body - it is more rectangular, thus sticks out.

A Winder 1 or 2 with your already-acquired OM Quartz remote will do the same
and much more.

Piers