Re: [OM] the small Pen FV project images

Subject: Re: [OM] the small Pen FV project images
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 15:49:53 +0200
Wow Iwert,

Amazing amount of keepers!

I guess you used maximum aperture in many cases? Looks like you had some
great subjects to photograph there too. 3 days well spent.

Wiliam

<http://picasaweb.google.com/zuikooh/PenFVProjectTheFirstAlbum?authkey=G
v1sRgCK7Z3pTxrvquaQ&feat=directlink>

I enjoyed this very much, and my wife said: you should do this more
(what else could I wish for :).

Iwert

ps: technical info: Pen FV, 42mm f1.2 (most), 38mm f3.5 macro (some),
150mm f4 (one) and Kodak Portra 160 VC
08/21/09 06:04:00