Re: [OM] Sainte-Chapelle

Subject: Re: [OM] Sainte-Chapelle
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 19:40:30 +0800
I would concentrate on the scanning/post-processing side, even I crop part
of the image around the flower there are still serious clipping, this
shouldn't happen even consider the harsh lighting.

BTW, I don't agree the image contrast will be very different for LCD and CRT
if they are properly calibrated. I have reviewed many images I have scanned
when I was still using a Sony CRT, they just look very 'normal' on my
current LCD.

C.H.Ling