Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 18/08/2009: bench test of a new lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 18/08/2009: bench test of a new lens
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 14:23:47 -0500

> It's mandatory in France (IIRC) to sell rabbits with their heads still on -
> otherwise it's too difficult to tell them from cats...Jez

When I lived in Quincy, Illinois, a new Chinese restaurant (take-out only)
opened up. I was too particular about where I ate in those days so never ate
there, but the health department shut them down after about six months.

It seems that ALL cats (as well as various vermon) for many blocks around
were disappearing...

AG