Re: [OM] Digicam for the ages (was "Nathan's PAW 32: beach, wine, cyclin

Subject: Re: [OM] Digicam for the ages (was "Nathan's PAW 32: beach, wine, cycling and much else")
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 06:21:04 +0100
Thanks, Joel, for your chat about E-1 and E-3.  I have the older
version of the 50-200, bought secondhand for my E-1 and it works very
well.  There is some hunting when I use it for aircraft (airborne)
against a featureless sky, but otherwise it's reliable.

Have fun you (and all) at the Zuikfest ...

Chris