[OM] Iowa Zuikofest August 29 2009

Subject: [OM] Iowa Zuikofest August 29 2009
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 08:48:05 -0500
At the moment, here is the current participant list:

Joel and a BMW riding and Olympus shooting friend
Ken and a Jeep driving and Olympus shooting friend
Michael Collins

Possible Participant:
Gordon Brand - (from the Isle Royale Workshop)

Not coming:
Tom Scales.

I contacted Tom this morning and managed to get the 411.  He's bummed
because of all weekends.... His wife is having a minor operation tomorrow
and that will put him on Mr. Mom duty for the week.  (Yes, he got
married!!!)

We still have room, so to speak, for more.  I know, we haven't even
organized an exact time/place yet, but we've been figuring that that minor
detail would come together once we had the key participants committed.
We've got FIVE so far, with a possible sixth.  I'd love to have others from
the region also come, but I can understand the time/mileage commitment.

AG