Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 25/08/2009: father and son

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 25/08/2009: father and son
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 20:45:09 -0700
Nathan Wajsman wrote:
> El Campello harbour is about 10 km from my house, a good place to stop and
> take a break when I am out cycling. On weekdays, there is the added bonus of
> things and people being bathed in the rays of the setting sun:
>
> http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/Picture-A-Day/4253606_netUM#630662392_cZm92-O-LB

Delicious!

Unlike Chuck, I think the fishing pole is at least OK. It seems to me
that going fishing is an important way many fathers and sons come
together. Perhaps father and son wouldn't be talking intimately if they
hadn't "gone fishing" together.

I do have a feeling there is a more perfect crop in there somewhere, but
I'm not sure where.

Moose