Re: [OM] I hope it's the beginning of a trend

Subject: Re: [OM] I hope it's the beginning of a trend
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 12:19:03 -0500

> But if I ever get the S90 or similar, I'm afraid the EOS digital is going
> see much less use...

When you figure that the majority of our digital pictures are really
snapshots, a pocket digital serves quite nicely--especially if it has enough
balls to be complete enough that you don't regret not having the big beast
with you 100% of the time.

This frees us up in our thinking and we realize that we only take a handful
of REALLY top pictures needing an SLR/DSLR.  For this, it's easier to
justify keeping the film SLRs and stop chasing the ever elusive DSLR dream
camera.

AG

PS. "our" is referring to "me" and other similar photographers, not everyone
here.