Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 33: poultry, seafood and beach

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 33: poultry, seafood and beach
From: "Carlos J. Santisteban" <zuiko21@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 20:59:11 +0200
Hi Nathan and all,

From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=280

Another great lot of pictures. I'm particularly fond at those at the
Harbour, because as I child I spent many summer afternoons at similar
places, so watching your pictures bring me the whole lot of sensations back!

A few specific comments:

Alt1: I agree with all AG said. The first thought that came to my mind was
about they were gambling and lost all their money _and_ clothes.

Alt. 2, 3: read the general comment. I like them a lot.

Alt. 4: this time, a complaint... about the web design, which is not your
fault at all. The menu at the right with links to older pages _floats_ over
the pictures if the window is not wide enough, instead of getting a
horizontal scroll bar -- it seems I'm the only one on Earth who don't surf
the web on a full-screen maximized window :-( With this particular picture,
at first glance I wasn't aware of the lady! The picture itself is great with
the proper amount of DOF, by the way.

Alt.5: this must be the typical colour of very salty water. Reminds me of
the "Lac Rose" near Dakar, Senegal: <
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zuiko21/3560086496/in/set-72157618724568792/>

Alt.6: according to some other posts on this PAW, it seems that your cranked
saturation up a bit, but I can assure that this picture _does_ have this
powerful colours ;^) Very nice view of a "common" place for me.

Alt.7: Oh, the Lizarran chain... but I'm a bit afraid of picking a tapa just
by its looks ;^)

Alt.13: Love that mixed families... I'm impressed by the colour of the sea
-- same for Alt. 12.

Again, thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
--
Carlos J. Santisteban Salinas
IES Turaniana (Roquetas de Mar, Almeria)