Re: [OM] (OT) Senoritas & Surf

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Senoritas & Surf
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 15:20:30 -0400
Must be a problem with viewing on a monitor. To my tired old eyes, the
first Mooseification looked better. The second looks better than the
first. I'll bet if he did a third, I'd like it, too. <g> But my eyes
are old and tired. In what I've done after posting the picture, most
of the effort has been on bringing out detail in the breaker. It's
amazing how much is actually there. The problem with water, though, is
that when you bring out too much detail, it really does begin to look
artificial. A fine balance is needed, and it's hard to portray
accurately in little bitty images. Why don't all of you drop by next
week and we'll look at some prints? <g>

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com