Re: [OM] Bob Whitmire, Maine

Subject: Re: [OM] Bob Whitmire, Maine
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 08:01:27 -0400
I hadn't thought of that. Before I had roadrunner, I had a local ISP
that got tagged that way once. _No one_ would accept emails from that
ISP for a couple of days. Then the ISP got the whole thing
straightened out. It's one of the reasons I don't put a live e-mail
link on my website. One one of my sites a while back, someone took the
e-mail stuff and spammed half the planet. I was pretty embarrassed,
though almost everyone knew it wasn't me who did it. But it didn't
shut down the e-mail capability of the site, for some reason. At some
point I may add one of those e-mail thingies on the site where you
fill out a form and correctly type in a funky looking code to actually
send the form.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com