Re: [OM] E-3 strange behaviour

Subject: Re: [OM] E-3 strange behaviour
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 21:51:40 +0800
There is a quick way to confirm the image quality of E-3, just take a shot
with the sharpest lens you have with Liveview focusing on tripod, compare it
with E-1 to see which is better. If you are happy with this E-3 image then
the soft shots (after IS problem was solved) are highly possible due to
focus error.

C.H.Ling