Re: [OM] One Small Complaint (Bellows + Winder)

Subject: Re: [OM] One Small Complaint (Bellows + Winder)
From: Bart Wientjes <bartjew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 16:39:01 +0200
Dawid,

I haven't got my gear handy to give it a go, but you can check the
image in
http://olympus.dementia.org/eSIF/om-sif/motordrivegroup/motor_drive_1.htm
to get an idea.
The thickness of the base part of the MD1 is identical to that of a
Winder, so my guess is it would fit over the rails.
Now, for powering the MD, you'd need to connect a Relay Cord to the
connector that is clearly visible in the right picture of the MD. You
need to verify visually if that leaves enough room for the bellows
rails.

Cheers,
Bart