Re: [OM] New arrival from the lab

Subject: Re: [OM] New arrival from the lab
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 10:16:25 -0500

> but you *must* straighten that horizon.

I'll get right on it.... Later.  I'm blaming it on the fact that my OM-2S
slightly skews the film as it passes the film gate.

> Setting the bar pretty high as IZ-Day fast approaches, aren't you :-) ?

This is Iowa, not Colorado.  It's a bit tougher here.  BTW, I'll call you in
a bit to organize exactly when and where.  Hopefully, the river flooding
doesn't isolate us.  Waters are getting high again.

There is another shot on the same roll which is a double-wow.  I just don't
know how to scan it yet as the contrast is so extreme.

AG