Re: [OM] New arrival from the lab

Subject: Re: [OM] New arrival from the lab
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 10:27:54 -0500

> It is a wonderful photo, especially considering where it was shot. As
> someone that has driven through eastern colorado many times on many roads,
> can assure you that compared to this, western Kansas and Nebraska are very
> scenic.

If everybody is nice to me I'll give out the GPS coordinates.  From this
spot there are several really cool items to photograph.  In eastern
Colorado, you're lucky to get ONE object to photograph, much less two or
three.  Over the weekend I'll try to get together a photo essay of this one
spot and you'll understand.

Several miles back, I got my classic, overdone, cliche, grain elevator
shot--but with a twist.

AG