Re: [OM] Bob Whitmire, Maine

Subject: Re: [OM] Bob Whitmire, Maine
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 23:44:50 +0200
There are certain ISPs, Roadrunner and Comcast come to mind, that are
extremely quick to block mail coming from other ISPs just because
someone sent spam to someone. Their filters are crude. So, the only
solution is to have an alternate outgoing server that you can use to
communicate with such people.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain