Re: [OM] (test !) OM 4Ti mirror lock up - but batteries are Ok.

Subject: Re: [OM] (test !) OM 4Ti mirror lock up - but batteries are Ok.
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 18:07:18 -0300
 From chasque.net, just in case.

Back from work ... at last.

Will see if [OM] is still bouncing my adinet.com.uy, this (test!) post
couldn't be repeated yesterday.

John, it behaves so with the 300/4.5, and with no lens mounted. Both ways.

Hadn't tried any other Zuiko, short of time.

But last time I checked it (Wednesday's afternoon) it was firing Ok both
with the 300 and with no lens mounted.

Does this make a difference?

I feel most concerned about the damaged bottom screw - I cannot unscrew
it. I feel confident to unscrew the other three, but this one won't move.

Is it possible to buy one of these?

Checked the spring, btw. It looks Ok, and is long enough for making a
good contact. Don't think I'd need to pull it longer.

Fernando.

--
Dr. Fernando González Gentile M.D.
Av.L.P.Ponce 1526B - 11600 Montevideo, Uruguay.