Re: [OM] Recent shots with an ancient Olympus

Subject: Re: [OM] Recent shots with an ancient Olympus
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 09:22:54 +0800
Thanks for looking, Wayne. Yes, E-10 have no external WB sensor but this
don't bother me much as I show RAW. As it was a sunny day all images were
set to around 5600-5800K equivalent color temp.

For the shots in Tarzan's Treehouse it is not difficult to wait until a
moment there is a gap (one or two seconds) when no people passing by. For
the Main Street, most people just went inside for shopping as it was rather
hot outside. On the other hand there were so many people during Parade so we
can't get a got shooting position.

Having been to Disneyland many times with E-3, 40D, E520 and 5D II, for
similar images I just found the E-10 doing better. It seems that peoples are
more concentrate on the technical quality of the image, especially how
well a camera retain the highlight details and even HDR, all these make the
image quality off from REAL.

C.H.Ling