Re: [OM] Test, please ignore

Subject: Re: [OM] Test, please ignore
From: "Johann Thorsson, admitted zuikoholic" <t.zuikoholics@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 20:48:44 -0000
> Wow, congrats!

Thank you.

> From what I've heard, that's really good news. I read that Iceland has
> been particularly hard hit with the world financial woes and
> unemployment is very high.

Jup, I try not to think about that mess, it is worse than you think.  We
almost had riots last winter.

Also pregnancy rate way up and hard to tell
> how much is "nothing else to do" and how much becaue one can't lay off a
> pregnant woman. Just what I read.

Well, when you are unemployed, there is no daylight and cold outside, you
have no reason to get out of bed.  And while you are in bed you just as well
try to make the best out of it.  After all, someone has to pay all those
debts in the future.

> Arizona to Iceland is a big step!

No, not really, just a long flight.