Re: [OM] Quiet Moments - Chalk Lake, San Isabel National Forest, Colorad

Subject: Re: [OM] Quiet Moments - Chalk Lake, San Isabel National Forest, Colorado
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 10:03:56 -0500

> almost looks cross processed.

That was the look I was trying to achieve in post production.  I did do the
color corrected and highlight-recovered version just as Moose proposed, but
it wasn't my artistic vision for what I wanted to display.  Not everybody's
cup of tea, I understand, but one must continue to stretch him/herself.  If
you don't care for the results, that's fine--the cross pollinization and
pinhole look is an acquired taste.

In no way is the image faithful to the original slide--but the original
slide is no great shakes.

As to a convert to B&W, nah, I already shot it on B&W and the interpretation
is totally different.

AG