Re: [OM] Some Iowa Zuikfest Photos

Subject: Re: [OM] Some Iowa Zuikfest Photos
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 15:49:02 +0100
Thanks, Joel.

I started looking at your photos in the JAlbum pages from the link
below, but the colour looked strange and the grain seemed to stand
out.  But then I noticed that I could launch CoolIris by hovering the
cursor over the forward/back delta-pointers.  In CoolIris they looked
much better, as you see them, I hope.  I don't know what JAlbum was
doing to your lovely images, but it was no favours on my iMac.

I enjoyed the old building shots in the first 3; the rusty staircase
was a bit flat for me, but the Spaulding chimney was interesting, as
were the flowers.  Is that Canadian Gordon, far from home?

Chris