[OM] some shots on summer flora done in RVP.

Subject: [OM] some shots on summer flora done in RVP.
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 15:37:50 -0300
1280, aRGB - link to view on black.
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/fernando_gonzalez_gentile/3872781397/sizes/o/
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/fernando_gonzalez_gentile/3872781397/sizes/o/>

tripod mounted Olympus OM 4 on Auto mode, Zuiko 24mm ƒ/2.8 @ ƒ/5.6
w/hood. Winder 2, Eyecup 1.
Velvia 50.

1280, aRGB - link to view on black.
this one posted during the weekend, but did it again since found some
blue in the black which I didn't like. now it has some red in the
black ... loo lazy and with little time to apply a gradient mask.
anyway, it could be the mercury lamp's light scattered by the humid
atmosphere, must look at the slide again. rushing away now.....
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/fernando_gonzalez_gentile/3875352538/sizes/o/
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/fernando_gonzalez_gentile/3875352538/sizes/o/>

had to play with levels ... the OM 4 spot reading from the cactus
flower was too accurate :-)
tripod mounted OM 4 on multi-spot reading mode, Zuiko 200mm ƒ/4 @
ƒ/11, MLU and aperture pre-fire, bean bag over body and lens. Winder
2, Eyecup 1.
Velvia 50.

Special thanks to C.H. Ling for his insistence in not doing
adjustments at the scanning step. in fact, after the scanning itself,
NikonScan does a second step of 'Applying adjustments', which I think
no better than those done in CS3.
Still, he didn't convince me to switch my workflow to sRGB ;-)

Comments welcome.

Fernando.