Re: [OM] some shots on summer flora done in RVP.

Subject: Re: [OM] some shots on summer flora done in RVP.
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 08:12:34 +0100
Hi Fernando

I'm sorry, I used the wrong word.  The colour of the wood is very
saturated, to the point that the fungus shows insufficient
differentiation.  The image is dominated by the saturated colour and
the effect is to make the subject matter dull.

There was no difference when I set my iMac (24") to D65 and G2.2 as
they are my normal settings.  However, when I set PS to European
Prepress 2, there seemed to be a slight change, reducing the
saturation.  I also re-calibrated my screen (with a Huey).

So you are probably right, my display is not showing me what you are
seeing, perhaps because of the brightness of the screen.  Most of your
images are quite well saturated for me ...

Chris