Re: [OM] Look what came from John H. today

Subject: Re: [OM] Look what came from John H. today
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 06:47:15 -0500
This one was apparently a closet queen.  I picked it up from Tom
Scales in the last throes of his OM ""distributorship.  It's hard to
know if it had ever had any film through it.  It's still got a little
flag-type sticker on it (which you can see in the photo, though not
well as it is pretty blown out).  I had never put a roll of film
through it because the meter gave up.  I had John set it up to use a
MR9 +386 I had for it.  I've been meaning to get this baby going for
several years.

This digital thing slowed me down a bit.

It's got a roll of Kodachrome 64 in it and ready to go.  First shots
will be coming up shortly.

Joel W.