Re: [OM] subscibed from .gmail, but my posts are not coming back ...

Subject: Re: [OM] subscibed from .gmail, but my posts are not coming back ...
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 20:07:45 -0300
Sure, my outgoing server is chasque.net. If I post to [OM] through
chasque.net, it does appear at my .gmail account. Formerly I did so
with my adinet.com.uy account until it went into trouble, and my own
[OM] posts came back to TB through my adinet.com.uy account (without
return receipt request). I still can post to [OM] from chasque SMTP,
but since I changed my subscription to this .gmail address, either my
own posts or anyone's else posts to [OM] are kept in .gmail and do not
download to TB.
I can't guess how do you make that every email sent to you _at_.gmail,
download to TB and therefore, to be able to accept or decline the
return receipt request ...

It's not unheard of ... I've read how to configure Mail (in Apple OS
X) to work just as you're doing with TB ( ... I think) so as to have
individual email instead of a thread - that's the main reason as far
as I had understood, and at that time you were already doing this.
It's clear that TB is receiving mail from .gmail, otherwise you
wouldn't be able to reply the TB requests ... how is it so that you
have .gmail.com as Reply To address, but they do, in fact, reach TB?
In addition, you have a good anti-spam filter ;-)

Fernando.