Re: [OM] 7D review

Subject: Re: [OM] 7D review
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 00:47:33 -0500

> I was aware of that, as we have talked about it before. I just wanted to
> clarify where your objection is. It's very personal and will vary with
> individual body. I'm happy carrying my Canons for long periods without
> any trouble from my hand. The hand strap I use on the 5D (sort of like
> the Oly Grip Strap) makes it even better. It can just hang from my hand,
> arm dangling, for ages without any tension, then be at my eye in an
> instant. I don't know if that would help you or not.

Unfortunately not. The strap puts pressure on the back of my hand which must
hit a nerve spot or something because it really hurts after just a few
minutes.  So my choices are either a hurting hand or numbness--sometimes
both.  You know when you've been driving for a few hours and suddenly your
leg is just hurting like the dickens and you need to get out and walk?
 That's exactly what it's like when I'm carrying cameras sometimes.

AG