Re: [OM] Some Iowa Zuikfest Photos

Subject: Re: [OM] Some Iowa Zuikfest Photos
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 07:02:54 +0100
Hi Joel

It doesn't try to fit the screen for me; the max zoom is normally less
than the pixels would allow so there's no pixellation.  But you can
switch off zooming using the settings button on the bottom right (cog
icon).

It's not perfect, but it allows swift perusal of a large number of
shots, and you can always revert to the original web display if you
see something you want to inspect or check.

I'm off on my hols in Scotland now ...

Chris