Re: [OM] subscibed from .gmail, but my posts are not coming back ...

Subject: Re: [OM] subscibed from .gmail, but my posts are not coming back ...
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 10:45:31 -0300
LOL. hope to not have been a nuisance :-)

I'm old fashioned: when young (say 15 to 22) I used to buy jazz vinyls
and process KM in the US, and found it safe and inexpensive to send
payment inside an envelope with an attached Return Receipt, thus I
felt sort of prompt relief that my order had reached. When started
using email, I preferred Netsacape Communicator 4. Not only mail but
address book is easily imported/exported, but it featured return
receipts ... I find it useful: sort of a quick reply when none is
needed. Had to switch for OE v5 for the Mac, quite a software, had a
feature (I think linked to MacOS 'location aware') that TB doesn't
have and dunno if OE v6 for XP does. But I cannot import the whole lot
of email from OE Mac to TB, maybe to OE Win but still didn't care for
that.
Fact is that I witnessed how, as internet was becoming 'safer' so to
speak, OE v5 for the Mac didn't have RR, and the same rules for Mail
in OS X. I do find it annoying that an email client doesn't feature
RR, since you are free to enable or disable, and free to accept or
deny. Mail _should_ have it. I think that Microsoft Outlook feature
RR, and dunno if MS OE - had used none. Not until I can import into
Outlook my 20 years of calendar, satarted in Claris Organizer,
migrated to Palm v.2, then to Palm v.414E for windows .... which is
supposed to have Outlook Conduits to export calendar into Outlook ...
still not successful using my Z22 handheld.

Fernando.