Re: [OM] My recent acquisition! Olympus OM macro!

Subject: Re: [OM] My recent acquisition! Olympus OM macro!
From: "DrT \(George Themelis\)" <drt-3d@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 10:52:39 -0400
> Will you offer items to the list before posting on ebay?

I have no idea what to ask for these items so ebay (and low starting bids)
is my preferred way of selling.  This is better than trying to force some
high price through a fixed price sale, IMO.

By the way, I monitor my local Craig list photo section... Someone is trying
to sell an OM1, OM2, 2 lenses and a flash for $375.  The fuzzy pictures show
two cameras, a most likely generic zoom lens and a Vivitar flash. This lot
would sell for $50 in ebay.  I have never seen anything reasonably priced in
Craig's list.  That's why I buy mostly in ebay.

George