Re: [OM] Week 35 - Few Fotos for FUN

Subject: Re: [OM] Week 35 - Few Fotos for FUN
From: "Carlos J. Santisteban" <zuiko21@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 22:59:29 +0200
Hi Chuck and all,

From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Unfortunately, there were probably a lot of 454 big block General Motors
>engines that died a horrible death as a result of the "Cash for
>Clunkers" program in the US. <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0IcIxhd8ks>

Very sad... Just a few days ago I drove for my first (and, most likely,
last) time a V8 engine -- nothing less than a Mercedes 560SL!!! (R107
shape). Believe it or not, it was also my first experience with an auto
gearbox.

What a great thing is the SOUND of a V8...

Cheers,
--
Carlos J. Santisteban Salinas
IES Turaniana (Roquetas de Mar, Almeria)