Re: [OM] 49-72mm step up ring - reappeared?

Subject: Re: [OM] 49-72mm step up ring - reappeared?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 21:44:03 EDT

In a message dated 9/3/2009 8:03:24 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Dean,

My apologies, I could sworn that was your ID on eBay.  No offense was
intended.

Dan S.

In defense of all who commented, I looked at the step-up ring and almost
pulled the trigger knowing that it was a good deal on a hard to find item and
 that at some point in time in the future I would be able to send it to
someone  on this list.  If memory serves me, several years ago I had Adorama
and  B&H looking for one and ended up buying a used one from a list member.
Adorama then ended up getting me a new one and I offered the used back to
the  original seller at the same $20 or $25 I had paid him for it.  He  wasn't
interested, so I passed it on to another list member at the same  price.
It really did surprise me that no one on the list bought this  one.  Bill
Barber