[OM] Free to a good home.

Subject: [OM] Free to a good home.
From: "Clay Nichols" <Clay.Nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2009 22:19:46 -0400
One (1) OM 2S. Came attached to other equipment I purchased. Did not really
want it. Don't need it. Never used it. Never even touched it. Looks OK and
should be OK, but ??? Should be perfect for film pushers who listen to 45's or
8 track tapes or who knows what "The Trouble with Tribbles" mean.  I got a
Nikon camera.... K-O-D-A-C-H-R-R-O-O-O-O-M-M-E. Was a great medium. I loved it
a lot. I actually liked Ektachrome better because I could process it myself and
see my pictures faster. But it is all DOA along with Polaroid, BetaMax and VHS.
I am heavily invested in digital for multiple reasons. I am not a digital is
the end all person. In ten years our progeny will be dumping digital cameras
like crushed aluminum cans.

Will ship free to North America. The shipment of Project OM Care to Dawid in
South Africa was... was... was... was expensive!  I mean UNBELIEVABLE!!! First
come first served.

Clay

PS If you want to see something really sad, go on Yibay and search for Olympus
PM and look at all of the pristine, and at one time unGodly expensive, Polaroid
backs and their ancillary equipment for sale that were designed for microscopy.
Nobody is going to bring Polaroid back for Polaroid backs. Beautiful pieces of
equipment. RIP.

>>> "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx> 09/03/09 9:03 PM >>>
Dean,

My apologies, I could sworn that was your ID on eBay. No offense was
intended.

Dan S.